Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Lol you guys earlier on this thread, in writing, denying there even was a Russian attack on American democracy.

Lol all your juvenile name-calling at that time. Since I was correct, flip it around. Who's the real idiots? Why, YOU! Bwa ha ha.

Lol how you've become such cartoon cutouts of functional adults that you can't even concede that point. Very impressive, the pass you've given yourselves throughout this whole mess, as over and over and over again, I've been shown to be right, and you wrong. Whatever bitches' brew of politics constitutes the "Right" these days, personal accountability ain't part of it.

And the best is yet to come! And it'll be fairly soon. Prediction: Mueller will drop reports demonstrating the Trump himself knew of this attack at the time, knew it was Russian military/intelligence in origin, was in comms with them through intermediaries, and has lied and covered up and obstructed since.

........ and you'll give him, and by extension yourselves, a pass on that. Golf clap for the alt.snowflake.right.

<clap>

Zero knew of the attacks and didnt do anything. He said there was no reason to worry, they couldnt affect anything.

He told Trump to quit whining about it and grow up- until after the election. Then your pos corcksucker did his usual crying and lying.

Now you prove yourself delusional. As I recall, the only thing the Right has professed all along is that most governments try to affect the elections of others, as its proven Zero did in the last Israeli election.

Is your brain so smooth it cant remember that, or as normally with lieberals is it just that you dont give a schatt until it affects you and yours?

Now, please be so kind as to show us the posts of fire guys who said Russia didnt try to interfere in the election. When you fail, please be man enough to admit you are nothing more than a lying POS. Quit trying to put your lying words in our mouths. Quit sucking Zeros prick. Hillbiotch lost. Grow a set and get over it.

And henceforth remember what HE said. "The heart of the wise lies to the right"...