Doc,

You're hypothesis does make one wonder.

Sometimes there is satisfaction in being proven correct as in:

Originally Posted by hatari
Anybody else notice a change in JeffO over the course of this thread? What started as a discussion now finds him chiming in every now and then when the Left gets some news they think they like and the insults fly. He wasn't like that at the start of this or previously, and it's almost as if Paddler has hacked his handle here. Maybe it's leftist frustration driving him further to the Dark Side.

So we hear that Trumps legal team is changing (left gets some news they think they like) and voila! The insults fly! Makes me look like Nostradamus at times

Originally Posted by Jeff_O
LOL those who "know things" bailing out while the getting is still good. This is gonna leave a mark.

http://time.com/5263205/trump-lawyer-ty-cobb-retiring/

Haven't said this in a while. It's still as true as the first time I said it, right here, archived on this thread forever: if Trump is innocent then this is indeed the biggest deep-state coup in history and would rate as a true 2nd Amendment moment. Right there with ya on that. On the other hand, if he's GUILTY, then this is one of the great victories of the rule of law, and of the American Constitution, and of the institutions that since resulted, over a traitor to the very idea of democracy.

And clearly, he's guilty.... or if he ain't, then he's the best POTUS in the history of the world at acting guilty. crazy If you don't realize YET that this guy is a narcissistic lying sack who will say and do ANYTHING if he thinks it benefits HIM (he's also the "healthiest candidate in the history of the world!") then you deserve what's about to happen to what's left of your political credibility.

Prediction: clearly things are at a crises point in Trumpland. He'll make the only move he's got left soon enough, which will be some kind of machination of dubious legality to try to remove Rosenstien and Mueller. It's all he's got. It's the last desperate act of a guilty man. And you dumb addled sheeple [bleep] will be right here cheering it on.

So for sake of the discussion, what is a better explanation for the changes in Trump's legal team? More than likely, the team that assembled to help Trump negotiate a simple matter that he has no involvement in has run its course. What we have now is an obvious witch hunt, and Ty Cobb knows it. He has gone to Trump and said "Mueller has nothing, and he's fishing to get you on ANY perjury charge. Therefore, you better get some people in here to fight THAT fight. The fight you hired me for is over. They found nothing, but now are desperate and you better get some constitutional people to fight back or they will railroad you".

Let's consider those two possibilities. First, the one I stated just above, after 15 months of investigation and the whole Resist/Obstruct/Impeach movement, the pending IG report that will not be kind to Comey/Clapper and pals have spurred the Mueller team to frantic, desperate measures and Trump has been advised to get people better capable of dealing with them.

VS:

Well, that whole pile JeffO just laid on us.

Least I be ungrateful, JeffO continues to push my thread of humble origins toward the 2000 post milestone, and exposes Leftist kookery for us all to see. I hope Doc misses on this diagnosis. It would be sad to know that JEffO got some bad weed, or progressive brain damage from his fall. That's not cool.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo