Originally Posted by jorgeI
YOU DEFINE THE BET A S S H O L E. Collusion and he won't last. As alluded to before, you should rent yourself an idiot to do the simple thinking for you.

Dude... can you step away from the bourbon long enough to consumate this bet? You want ME to set the terms on a bet you are giving 10:1 odds on? Are you nuts?

Ok... since I'm apparently the only sober one here, we agreed on betting whether Trump was still in office by the '18 midterms, yes? Are you now saying that IN ADDITION to that, that I ALSO win the bet if collusion is demonstrated, by him and/or campaign members, even if it's not illegal and even if Trump somehow survives it politically (he won't)?

-------

To the other issue, look at you avoiding my question! Bok bok bok. grin You know it cuts right to the heart of this, and blows your argument out of the water (see what I did there?), so you won't answer it.

Here's the answer. An aircraft carrier commander colluding with Russia to climb the command ladder is no different that a POTUS doing so. Both are treason. Both are actionable to the extreme. Do you disagree?

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!