Should it turn out that collusion is demonstrated between the Trump campaign and Russia, and I'm phrasing it that way as my holiday gift to you (smooch), this is my bet for what it will turn out to be.

http://www.businessinsider.com/mueller-questions-rnc-digital-operation-trump-campaign-russia-2017-12

It's hard for me to even wrap my brain around the utter disdain for American democracy a campaign would have to have to do such a thing. That would not be the action of folks who just loved America sooooo much that they did an itty bitty little boo-boo to try to save it. Nor is that the action of folks taking an America-first stance. It's an act of treason. It's an act of intentional corruption of our electoral process. It is one of the most anti-America acts I can conceive of. It's also an act that would result in our main global rival gaining enormous leverage over said campaign.

All the partisanship in the world doesn't change that simple fact. It'd be same-same if this was Hillary or Sanders or whomever we were talking about here. The only difference would be that in THAT case, all y'all would be foaming at the mouth about it, and you be right to do so. If only obviously.

So, we shall see what we see.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!