Originally Posted by Jeff_O
I agree that Flynn is the vector. We now KNOW he broke laws. He's already asked for immunity. They're gonna squeeze and he's gonna squawk.

As all-seeing and all-knowing as I am, it's still not clear to His Jeffness if Mr. Trump even knew about what "campaign members" were up to. If I were going to poke holes in my own general argument, which I guess I will since you lame-asses apparently can't, it'd be that: it was a chaotic campaign, and Trump can't reasonably be held responsible for every swinging dick who jumped on the bandwagon. That's a reasonable proposition and a more nuanced POTUS might've gone that route. Ours, being not-nuanced, has opted for.... what, "confused knee-jerk counterattack" maybe is a fair way to put it?

I think the coverup is gonna be worse than the crime. But it's too late. The die are cast....

http://billmoyers.com/story/trump-russia-scandal-investigation/

I had a friend in high school who sounded just like you, Jeff.
He thought he was the smartest person in the room.
Whatever theory of human nature or science or politics he had was the unvarnished truth.
Unfortunately, his "sermons" to the great unwashed ignorant of us who were within earshot of the bloviating dingus turned to
Blah blah blah, blah blah blah, "you guys will see! I'm smarter than all of you"!
He would get handed his ass consistently, especially science. It was humorous to see him attempt to disprove the chemistry text books.

You, in your glib, "I'm Superman!" bullshit are as delusional as he was.

Let's say for the sake of setting you up to to get your ass handed to you, how would collusion affect the election?
C'mon Jeff, you're the smartest fugger in the room, lay it out, step by step. Give us the mechanism that collusion set up, that caused Trump to win the election.

Last edited by m_stevenson; 05/24/17. Reason: spelling

Mark

NRA Life Member
Anytime anyone kicks cancers azz is a good day!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Oh The Drama!