In 2013???

Who cares who he talked to in 2013? He was private citizen Trump then. He was not candidate Trump. So this is your big sign of collusion that Trump going to the Miss Universe pagent in 2013 conspired to have Putin hack Hillary to defeat her and make Trump President? If he could do all of that, then why can't he get Ryan and McConnell to do his bidding? I mean, Trump must have some Jedi Mind Trick that only works on Russians:

(at the Miss Universe Pagent, in Darth Vader Voice)

"These are not the bimbos you are looking for. Vlad, I command you to destroy Hilary Rodham Clinton and her political Machine, or you shall learn the TRUE power of the Dark Side"

George Lucas needs to call you for some script ideas. you are a Leftist kook jello, but you are drinving my humble thread toward 1800 posts without titty pictures. Might be a record here. Thanks for that. wink

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo