Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Want to bet me a box of bullets that before the midterms in 2018, it'll be shown that campaign members were in collusion with Russia?

Define "collusion" and I'll give you 5:1 odds on that bet. If I win, you give me one box and if I lose I'll give you five

Well, you don't qualify as a reasonable man in my book, but we could still do this.

We'd need to really nail things down to avoid potential conflict later.

Here's a few definitions of collusion. First, from Wiki:

Collusion is an agreement between two or more parties, sometimes illegal and therefore secretive, to limit open competition by deceiving, misleading, or defrauding others of their legal rights, or to obtain an objective forbidden by law typically by defrauding or gaining an unfair market advantage.

Here's what is top-of-page with a Google search:

secret or illegal cooperation or conspiracy, especially in order to cheat or deceive others

Here's Webster:

secret agreement or cooperation especially for an illegal or deceitful purpose

Do you see any problems or confusion there? If so let's air that out now.

More to the point is defining a) who was "a member of his campaign" and b) what it means that they are shown to have been in collusion.

For the former, I propose ANYONE who ever had any titular acknowledgement by the campaign, however briefly, or was paid or otherwise compensated by the campaign; or was hired by the campaign; including but not limited to "advisor". Page, Stone, Manafort, Flynn are explicitly included.

For the latter I'd propose that definitive public statements by the intelligence services and/or AG office shall suffice. Of course, any convictions will too. Further, being granted immunity doesn't negate their guilt for our purposes, nor does a presidential pardon.

Tell me if this works for you.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!