Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Pretty funny hearing Rudy G. float the "collusion isn't a crime!" trial balloon.

A few things.

First, whether that exact term has a criminal statute attached to it or not, what collusion with an adversary to hork an election IS, is treasonous, despicable, utterly selfish, and profoundly un-American.

Second, there are plenty of crimes associated with collusion anyway. Trust me on this. There will be no shortage of actual crimes committed here.

Third, it's just the final stage of Trump's pathetic slo-motion walkback of basically everything he's said lied about with respect to his campaign and Russia. What a [bleep] clown show. And now, his last gasp is that it's not a crime, you see! I mean, he didn't PAY those mean hackers (bet he did). He just.... just.... worked with them to subvert the democratic process at the core of what makes America exceptional. That's all!

And finally, a crime isn't necessary to impeach anyway. Which is where this is headed.

Man, did you guys get PLAYED. Suckers.

"Trust me on this"

Everyone has the right to be a dipszchit but it's high time you quit abusing the privilege.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D