Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Didn't try to start a fight with you.

Just wondering why you always seem to think the Trump campaign was SO crooked and evil, when the most criminal bitch in modern history had entire books of evidence against her, and the entire Trump/Russia/Collusion thing has not provided even ONE PAGE of evidence to indicate Trump did anything illegal at all.

You seem pretty one sided on that. Time and again you opine that Trump folks are going to jail... When we all Know where the real wrongdoing and coverups occurred.

But keep telling us how independent your thinking is, and how you harbor no prejudices. laugh

I'll say without fear of contradiction that I'm prejudice, against most very very wealthy people with reputations for crooked business practices....no matter their name or party affiliation. I'm sick of dirty pool, sick of the swamp, fed up with a Congress that collects checks and does nothing, disgusted with a twisted media on both sides, etc...

When I first joined here, I remember you stating something like "what happened to the Fire, we used to be like minded conservative sportsman ?"....basically I agree, while understanding that some fine points of opinion may differ. But we can't afford to throw people out that don't agree with 100% of our viewpoint, we need the numbers to have power...alienating and ostracizing members for differences is self defeating, sometimes we have to "agree to disagree".

Obviously there are guys here with a liberal/troll agenda, they stick out like a sore thumb. But casting anyone into that pool because of differences is unfair, there are age and geographic barriers that change the dynamics of opinion.

We don't have to agree, you don't have to like me...it's not going to effect my life. Say what you will, I rarely attack or call people names because of differences in opinion or viewpoint.