Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Jorge, I guess one thing thats so disgusting about him is that he told us that if there was Clinton/DNC wrongdoings hr wanted that truth out and wanted it investigated and pursued.

Evidently he has also become a liar, as he wants now to totally igmore his own word.

As we know, a man is no better than his own words.

I wonder if he even knows the MEMO indicts Comey and Comey didnt even dispute his trampling of the Constitution.

Comey responded "Thats it", indicating to him there is now problem with govt agencies illegally interfrring in elections or lying to judges in order to illegally spy on American citizens.

Maybe if Trump gets the Swamp drained Jell0 would be ok with NSA and the FBI surveilling him for any illegal activities, but I doubt it.

Myself and others here, have been publicly embarrassing this moron here for years and he keeps coming back for more (for a while there, we were blessed by his absence). During th early 2000, he was a military hating scumbag, who admitted voting for obama claiming he (obama) was not anti gun. He lies, baits and trolls and has absolutely zero self respect and the horror is he has offspring...

Your timeline is off a bit, O was not elected until '08... but the essence is fact.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.