Originally Posted by Jeff_O
I agree that Flynn is the vector. We now KNOW he broke laws. He's already asked for immunity. They're gonna squeeze and he's gonna squawk.

As all-seeing and all-knowing as I am, it's still not clear to His Jeffness if Mr. Trump even knew about what "campaign members" were up to. If I were going to poke holes in my own general argument, which I guess I will since you lame-asses apparently can't, it'd be that: it was a chaotic campaign, and Trump can't reasonably be held responsible for every swinging dick who jumped on the bandwagon. That's a reasonable proposition and a more nuanced POTUS might've gone that route. Ours, being not-nuanced, has opted for.... what, "confused knee-jerk counterattack" maybe is a fair way to put it?

I think the coverup is gonna be worse than the crime. But it's too late. The die are cast....

http://billmoyers.com/story/trump-russia-scandal-investigation/

Since Jello woke up after bumping his head, he envisions himself in a long white robe with nail marks in his hands and feet.

Someone who once seemed to just be silly and confused most of the time is getting more bizarre all of the time. The truly deranged and pathetic part of it is that he likes playing the role in front of an audience.

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ