I really thought hitting 3000 posts would maybe be the end as Jell0 is too mello to say hello.

I dont think he is insane nor stupid enough to keep following cnn down the same rabbit hole. I think he knows insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

I dont think the guy is a traitor. You know most lieberals got off track trying to genuinely help those less fortunate. The deep state lured them in with lying BS.

Many here have kids that swallowed their lieberal indoctrination that Rs want granny dead, open borders are great, muzzies are wonderful, our diversity is our strength, we are going to be dead in 15 years (as Gore said 30 years ago), etc.

Trump is slowly feeding the narrative of truth. We wont be dead in 12 or 15 or 25 years, and the info is getting out that the deep state dims and rinos want no wall for the drugs and child trafficking and illegal vote.

A lot of dims are getting the message and have the sense to realize the dangling carrot tantilizing them to pull our wagon off the cliff is just that.

If he doesnt recognize that by now he will. I dont think hes a traitor like that Diddler pos. Hes just been sucked innto being a useful tool by the deep state 1%ers who pull the strings of Hill, Bill, DNC and Zero.

It will help when the truth comes out about how much of the 150 billion to iran is being gifted to rinos and dims in endowments.

Remember, he did say swamp draining was fine with him before he got hooked on the Adam Shiff "evidence" of
collusion the msm kept feeding suckers.

Im thinking it wont be long until a lot of folks begin to see who the swamp really is. Exposure is coming.

Last edited by jaguartx; 04/20/19.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin