Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
"I just fired the head of the F.B.I. He was crazy, a real nut job,’ Mr. Trump said, according to the document, which was read to The New York Times by an American official. ‘I faced great pressure because of Russia. That’s taken off.’ Mr. Trump added, ‘I’m not under investigation.’ "

"Leave aside, for a moment, that the president has added "nut job" to "showboat" and "grandstander" to the list of terms he's used to refer to the former FBI director. Trump told senior Russian officials, in the Oval Office, that he fired Comey to relieve the pressure of an investigation into whether their government was colluding with his campaign. Like so many things coming out of the White House lately, this seems both sinister and utterly moronic. But the takeaway, as it has been for some time, is that the president's primary consideration in firing the FBI director was the FBI's Russia investigation"

As I said back with this story broke.......... HUGE tactical error on Trumps part firing Comey. Out come the sharp knives, and no more slow-playing things... hang onto your hats boys...

Source? NONE. Keep swallowing, you must like it. What bet? I'm game

The bet you proposed, or is that memory lost in the bottle?

You push yourself as being an excellent judge of others, Jello, but you can't see yourself in a mirror apparently. "Lost in the bottle"? Why make accusations about someone you know next to nothing about? It verifies you out to be the dick wad that you are every time you post here......an ignorant and arrogant dick wad at that.

As hard as you're wacking it right now, Jello, you're going to need some hand cream for your hands and your dick. What a loser!

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ