Again, I want to extend the warmest possible morning greetings to my fellow truth-seekers! As we progress together through this process of enlightenment it's my sincere wish that as the picture becomes clear to even you guys, it's as painless as possible.

Really! Any good debate requires two sides, and while the scales are certainly tilted towards my ongoing interpretation of events, in the sense that I've actually been lucky enough to be almost 100% correct, it bears remembering that you guys have not been 100% WRONG. I will refer you to my award-winning Numerical Analysis a few pages back for further illumination.

Aight, let's get to work. I'm sure we've all been wondering, on all sides of this, what the HELL is Rudy G. up to?! Why would a presidents' personal lawyer publically concede highly damning points that said POTUS has denied literally since the election? I mean, not to overuse the word, but it makes Trump out as a literal, serial, liar on multiple very important issues. So why would he do that?

Here's an insightful The Hill article asking just that. The Hill is hardly a bastion of liberalism so I offer this in good faith and in my continuing efforts to be as nonconfrontationalistic as possible.

In a nutshell, the author opines that Rudy G. knows what Trump revealed to Mueller in the written questions he filled out under oath, so he knows what's coming so to speak. And he finds himself acting as a sort of goofy short-necked "bridge" from the alt.facts based reality Trump has tried to create for you, dear friends, and the actual fact-based reality the rest of us inhabit. An unenviable task to be sure; given that he has now publically conceded that Trump had a major financial interest in Russia that Putin held the key to, and further that at a bare minimum there was campaign collusion with Russia. Notably, those are both things Trump lied about repeatedly and directly, and they both matter a LOT. Anyway, enough of my silly little analysis, here's the story itself.

May your day be awesome!

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/426710-what-exactly-is-giuliani-doing

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!