The cognitive dissonance displayed by liberal faqs is astonishing. They really have become so unhinged and a threat to freedom everywhere. What they think they know and what the truth is is so at odds with reality that I truly believe that liberalism IS a mental disorder and one that’s so serious that it should preclude them from owning firearms, voting or anything else that requires thought or responsibility. Liberals have become so pathetic and polarizing that “moderate” liberals are jumping ship, they don’t want anything to do with the anti-American, fascist pieces ofshit which will only hurt them (democraps) in the next election cycle. The next ass whooping they receive in the voting booth will push them and their agenda to the brink of destruction. President Trump winning handily in 2020 will be the coup-de-grace for them.....I think it’s going to get worse for them before it gets better for us. It’s going to be fun watching our President right the ship that the one worlders have been looting and scuttling for decades. It’ll be painful for them and I hope it hurts like hell.

I really wish they’d declare war so that the herd could be legally culled....

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~