Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
I’ve long known Jeff was a liberal but could tolerate him because he was decent in his posts even when he was being attacked he usually remained decent, and for that I chose to disagree with him but I had a begrudging respect. I no longer feel that way and believe he’s gone off the deep end and not in a good way. 😁

No you guys just beat him up a few too many times. Simple as that.

Hardly! The majority of men here are good and decent guys and were willing to put politics aside and give him help or advice off screen but it seems he’s mined this place for everything he needed and now it’s time for him to chit all over it.

He got a fair bit of help with lathe and machine shop info and then tried to chit on the member that helped him.

His attitude change is partially due to Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS) and partially due to the fact that he’s an ungrateful, arrogant, liberal fa.g. He got what he wanted now he wants to act like a douchebag on his way out.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~