When asked by Tara Palmeri whether [Nunberg] thought the Mueller investigation was a witch hunt, he said: "No, I don’t think it’s a witch hunt."
"There’s a lot [of] there there, and that’s a sad truth," he said. "[But] I don’t believe it leads to the president."

He's loopy, but he's in a position to know.

Pretty obvious to anyone with a functioning brain that someone (uh, Manafort) committed treason by engaging with our primary global adversary to effect the process of our democracy.

The problem for Trump is, as I've said over and over to you [bleep], is that if he had even the slightest inkling of this, then he's CLEARLY acted to obstruct in the time since then. Not even questionable. On top of lying to the American people scores (hundreds?) of times since.

It's gonna be some awesome political theater. The truly unfortunate thing is that a very legit political movement is gonna end up tarred and feathered alongside him. Dead serious there. That's a bummer.

You guys remember when I called all this like some kind of Campfire Nostradamus while all y'all whined and hollered? I sure do. Luckily for me it's all here in writing so I can simply dig it back up when the lying sacks of shït like Bigfish try to deny it.

Ironically, it ain't that I'm that good. It's that y'all have sucked major ass on this one. crazy

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!