Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Oh- and add this to the sign you should be reading: Trump's lawyers just floated two trial balloons out there. First, that hey, collusion isn't actually a crime! And second, that there's no such thing as obstruction by a POTUS.

Why, dear readers, would they do THAT?

Now, I've said over and over that I'm not for a witch hunt here. So I'm opposed to a "pure" obstruction charge that is without underlying illegal and/or treasonous behavior. So if and ONLY if the obstruction is to cover that sort of stuff up, then sure. Add obstruction to the hangin' offense list. Otherwise, I personally don't want to see an obstruction charge.

But, at this point it' seems pretty clear the underlying behavior was there, hence the trial balloon. And, of course, there's plenty of prosecutable offenses that occurred as part of the collusion. Rich people don't want to do even a year or two in jail. Mueller has massive leverage.

!

Just floated trial Balloons? Really.

The Fact that "collusion" is not a crime has been in the news since this whole made up narrative began. Every legal annalist and attorney worth a [bleep] has repeated many time, "collusion" is not a crime. This is not a trial balloon and is nothing new. Allen Dershowitz has been telling America this for over a year.

As for the Obstruction Trial Balloon, wrong again. This was in response to Feinseins appearance on the tube saying that the Senate investigation has move into Obstruction of Justice Charges against President Trump.
As also pointed out by every legal annalist and attorney worth a [bleep], the President CANNOT be charged with Obstruction of Justice.

Here watch and learn.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.