Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by RichardAustin
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
I'll toss it back at you.

You guys are the ULTIMATE homers and you should be embarrassed. Y'all would be apoplectic if this whole situation was flipped around, R to D, and for good reason: if a POTUS is beholden to Russia that's a huge deal. And you don't have to be a tin-hatter to see that this is very possible. We need to know the truth. If the truth turns out to be that Trump knew nothing about any of what members of his campaign staff appear to have been up to, fair enough. I'm fine with that. I doubt it's the case, but I'm fine with it. And THAT is a non-partisan take, right there. I didn't vote for Hillary Clinton; she's horrible, and if she'd won, we'd be pillorying her. She didn't. He did. So now we talk about him. Our intelligence services are unanimous that Russia tried to influence the election to benefit Trump. Are you aware of this? Further, there's vast clouds of dark oily smoke around not one, not two, not three, not four... of his campaign "folks". Subpoenas are imminent. This isn't make-believe, and as much as you guys would like to shout "fake news!!" at it until it goes away, it's not going to.

I'm gonna repeat myself for emphasis. Any patriotic American who isn't absolutely blinded by partisanship should care deeply about finding out the truth. We have a compromised, cheating SOB for a president, or, we have a deep state acting in a treasonous fashion. One of those things is true, both are very bad. We need to know the truth. . If you don't agree with that, you aren't a patriotic American. You're simply a partisan bubblehead who can't be bothered to un-ass your head and look around.

And yes, all the crap you wankers pitch my way means you deserve every bit of the rubbing-in that'll come your way if/when my prediction is shown to be true. If not, then I'll deserve the crap. That's the deal.

Now get to work un-assing your heads. It's embarrassing to be associated with.

What we do know is for certain is Clinton took at least $35,000,000. to hand over 20% of our uranium, and a $100million pledge. How is that not a bigger problem.

Yeah Jell0. Come to think of it, how is Hillarys campaign chairmans brother being an insider and a rep of a RUSSIAN BANK not an object of your interest?

I could understand having double standards, but the lack of having any standard disturbs me.

Be Polite , Be Professional , but have a plan to kill everybody you meet
-General James Mattis United States Marine Corps

Nothing is darker than a mau mau's moo moo.