Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Oh- and add this to the sign you should be reading: Trump's lawyers just floated two trial balloons out there. First, that hey, collusion isn't actually a crime! And second, that there's no such thing as obstruction by a POTUS.

Why, dear readers, would they do THAT?

Now, I've said over and over that I'm not for a witch hunt here. So I'm opposed to a "pure" obstruction charge that is without underlying illegal and/or treasonous behavior. So if and ONLY if the obstruction is to cover that sort of stuff up, then sure. Add obstruction to the hangin' offense list. Otherwise, I personally don't want to see an obstruction charge.

But, at this point it' seems pretty clear the underlying behavior was there, hence the trial balloon. And, of course, there's plenty of prosecutable offenses that occurred as part of the collusion. Rich people don't want to do even a year or two in jail. Mueller has massive leverage.

PS- I'm not tired of winning yet. wink You guys tired of losing?

PPS- very smart of y'all to avoid betting me. Golf clap!

Jeff, all I got to say is. Damn Dude. I'm shaking my head. Laughing, spit beer on my screen, the whole bit. PPS- I won't avoid you. Whats the BET? Just a caveat...a bet has a specified time in which a specified thing must happen. Ohh, and a specified amount. One that note, have you figured out how to open a box of bullets yet? That seems to be the gentleman's standard here for bets. What is YOUR bet?

Liberalism; The impossible yet accepted notion that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.