Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
Somebody on Trump's team is a dirty mofo, statistically speaking it's beyond probability that someone isn't getting an orange jumpsuit to wear...many of these guys are long time crooks, time has caught up to them.

So hang Trump, right?

How about "All fall short.....".

How about "See if he is for or against me...."

He says "Somebody on Trump's team is a dirty mofo..."

But doesn't say who. Or how.

In contrast... Everfuggenbody on the Hillary campaign was a dirty mofo.

Geezuz guys,
I've said lock them ALL up !!!! Hillary, Bill, Rice, Comey...I don't care, all crooks go to jail,,,you disagree with that ?, fine call me a commie smile

I said Trump's TEAM, I never said Donald J. Trump...I won't bother to explain why I don't think he's guilty, but his "boys" are dirty as fugg. You think Manafort is a respectable businessman ?, you think Flynn didn't take payoffs from a foreign country ?, you think Don Jr. wasn't trying to impress Dad to pass Ivanka on the "favorite" list ?...come on man. Family businesses have more politics and back stabbing taking place than the Gambino family, and the Trump empire is no different.

Someone is going to jail, someone deserves to, I'll wait to see the evidence and decide if it's justified...I won't wait for the Fire or Q to tell me if I'm right.

Edit: Sorry I forgot to add Kushner to the "he's fugged" list, he's dirty no doubt.

Last edited by Bwana_1; 08/02/18.