Originally Posted by Jeff_O
This, again from those in a position (unlike ANY of us here) to know details about Mueller's investigation. Personally I think this is a great idea. As should y'all, right? You were the same people applauding Wiki for keeping things transparent- I was too- so this strikes me as a mere extension of that.

But to return to the fray... and please note, I am not up here on this forum denigrating Trump or arguing about his obvious mental instability or all the other wack shït he's trying to do, I'm simply staying on topic with the Comey firing and the fallout from that... but to get back to that, man oh man am I turning out to have been right, and boy oh boy are some of you gonna be shining my boots. wink

As a reminder, my position is simply that he and/or his campaign will be shown (pretty much have been shown, at this point) to have colluded knowingly with Russia before the '18 midterms, which I have been, and remain willing to, place on-the-record equitable bets about. PM me if interested; I'm not giving this thread much attention anymore now that it's becoming clear a) I'm right and that b) most here are too indoctrinated and partisan to admit it even in the glaring light of.... reality. Well, you get to own that one going forward, not me. And that amuses me no end. wink

http://time.com/4885770/robert-mueller-investigation-senate-legislation/
You are dumber than a bag of hammers and prove it every time you post. Nothing you've said has come to fruition yet in your feeble little mind you have it all figured out. crazy

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead