It's cooooming. grin

Brennen's comment the other day was exactly what I was saying was the problem IF Trump had indeed colluded with the Kremlin to affect our election. It's not so much that he won, or Clinton lost. IDGAF about Hillary [bleep] Clinton. What I do care about- as should we all- is that a country we've been at some form of cold war or the other with since 1946 would have so much leverage on POTUS. Think about it, guys. You aren't idiots; you've gotten a read on what makes Donald Trump tick by now. So riddle me this: what WOULDN'T Trump do to prevent the utter destruction of the Trump global brand? And what could the Kremlin do at a drop of a hat at any time to a colluding POTUS? THAT'S the problem here.

Anyway. No point in talking sense here. crazy It'll get rammed up your patooties soon enough.

In the final months before the 2016 election, top Trump campaign aide Rick Gates was in contact with a former member of Russian military intelligence whose background he knew about, according to a new court filing by Mueller’s office.
“Federal Bureau of Investigation Special Agents assisting the Special Counsel’s Office assess that Person A has ties to a Russian intelligence service and had such ties in 2016,” states a sentencing memo in the case of Alex van der Zwaan, a Dutch lawyer who pleaded guilty to lying to federal prosecutors earlier this year

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!