Originally Posted by Jeff_O
"Trump seemed to acknowledge the Russia probe might touch people once close to him, taking pains to point out Thursday, in an interview with NBC News, that Comey assured him three times he’s not in trouble -- but offered no such assurance regarding others in his campaign.
“I know that I’m not under investigation. Me. Personally,” Trump told NBC’s Lester Holt. “I’m not talking about campaigns. I’m not talking about anything else.”"

RickyD, you seem like a real person. Want to bet me a box of bullets that before the midterms in 2018, it'll be shown that campaign members were in collusion with Russia?

Jeff, the FBI has been "investigating" the "Russia" connection since last July. Understanding full well the ONLY thing they hoped to do was to prove Trump colluded with Russia and to prevent his election. If there was anything to be found they would have found it by now, and what we keep hearing over and over again, there is NO evidence. None. Now, everyone knows, though lieberals won't admit, Russia has hacked our elections for decades. The only thing that is new, is having a candidate so stupid, arrogant, and traitorous, to host all her State Dept emails on a personal and unprotected server so the entire world could hack in and find anything and everything that was there. That is what the furor should be about and what it will be about when that wretched bitotch is indicted, and convicted, along with Pedophile Bill.

Now, I don't trust the FBI, CIA, Secret Service, Justice Dept., or anything connected with the Federal gov. If it were up to me, I'd take them all down to gitmo and let the water sports begin! Without a doubt they will "find" something that's nothing just so the demoncraps can howl.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.