Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Smokepole- a bet is a contract and should be treated as such. I didn't care for the initial offer he made, as I recall, though I don't remember why (I think it was because what he was offering up if he lost was not of interest to me) but I'm open to negotiating a bet with him that works for both of us. Furthermore, I have a STANDING OFFER to anyone who reads this to bet about this issue. No takers, except maybe Jorge, but he keeps changing the terms (in contractual terms, making a counteroffer) which negates my latest offer to him... and around and around we go. Can't seem to nail that one down, but it ain't for lack of trying on my part. But anyway, given the above, why are you singling me out when the whole assembled group of readership of this thread has the opportunity to bet me, but won't? Where's THEIR conviction in their beliefs? Where's your criticism of that?

What a load of horse sh**. You asked a question. I provided an answer. If you disagree with my answer, say so. I don't have the time to sort through all the drama contained in your post. Or the inclination.

Your answer was silly.

Since you can't/won't parse words all of a sudden I'll just leave it at that.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!