While we're all waiting for Jeff to get back on some of the questions posed again I think you all might need to think this over. Now I don't want to admit this but I think I finally found absolute proof of collusion and why it is taking so long for them to get Trump...and I hate to say it's all about to unravel, but it's going to take unraveling a lot of clues first. This is going to end up being like a real life version of that Nick Cage movie "American Treasure", and I wouldn't be surprised when the man behind the man, behind the man is not the Russians (their just along for the ride) but the Mason's!

I have two compelling examples...I shudder to think where this will lead but for Americas sake it NEEDS to be tracked down! When all you stop your blind support and start acting as TRUE PATRIOTS you will see this. It starts in the year 1978. I was two years old but Trump was in his early 30's and only worth $100 Million. Now follow me here, how does a 'boy business man', (not even a politician I might ad) end up nearly 40 years later worth 10 times that amount? No significant 501 C3, no major donors, no nothing...just some guy doing business...something stinks, am I right. Admit I'm right.

Well all of this was successfully buried for a LOOOONG time. But I ask you this. How, in 1978, did source know that in the future a son would be calling his dad for "LAWYERS, Guns, and Money". Afraid for his life he cleverly disguised this memo as the lyrics of a song and hid the first clue right under our very noses. Think its a coincidence that THAT man is no longer with us. We all talk about the folks that the Clinton's have offed (and maybe they have), but clearly Warren Zevon was Trumps first hit as he began masterminding his way to the Whitehouse a decade or so back. The lyrics say it All, even mention, "how was I to know she was with the Russians too?". Combine that with lawyers, money and, dad get me out of this and the first thread unravels.

Beyond that all I have so far is a pic from the same year of Trump hanging out around a project. The other dudes are pretty Russian looking...I'll be doing some research and adding to this. But I hate to say it. This DOES NOT LOOK GOOD FOR TRUMP. See exhibits A and B.

EXHIBIT A: ZEVONS CODED MESSAGE

EXHIBIT B: TRUMP WITH MID-70's RUSSIAN LOOKING DUDES
[img]http://imgur.com/gallery/03mY5[/img]

Liberalism; The impossible yet accepted notion that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.