Originally Posted by Jeff_O
By the way guys (you too, Mark!) it's not too soon to start in with the begrudging yet somehow AWESOME "you were right, Jeff!" comments. I mean, there will be ample opportunity further along in this process, but for those who just want to rip the bandaid off quickly, I will accept your supplications starting now. PM's are fine but public is better.

Mark, given that you are an immature urban metrosexual computer-humper who apparently steals time from his (sic) employer all day... wanna find me a good teabagging GIF? I had one but now it's lost to Photobucket. Thanks bro! Or sis! Or whatever the [bleep] you are!

The big question is how will "you" respond to the evidence (a'yup) that POTUS is a traitor? You guys ready to come inside from your little sheet-fort and join the adults at the table? Or are you doubling down on this notion that a proven bald-face liar of an egomaniac NY elite real estate billionaire who's never worked an honest day in his [bleep] LIFE actually gives a rip about the typical American?

Put another way, given how many of "you" clearly enjoyed the taste of his lil orange nutsack, and bought the fake-ass cult of personality hook, line and sinker (actual outdoorsmen use those, Mark), are you going to be able to pull away before you get the money-shot splattered on your face? Or are you ALL in?

I await your supplications. Thanks guys. It's been fun being right.

You're not right...The seeds of "collusion" planted by the DNC and their media partners (as a deflection) have fallen on infertile ground and will never take root. Which is why my bet with you took the extra step of impeachment. YOU ARE GOING TO OWE ME A BOX OF BOOLITS

One man with courage makes a majority....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~