Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Remember... I'm willing to accept Trump as POTUS even if it's shown his campaign colluded... as long as we KNOW (somehow) that he didn't know about it. It'd be a lesson learned and we move forward.

But in all y'all's heat of hearts you know you are getting an uncomfortable gnawing feeling about this. Clearly, something is up. And it sure reeks of coverup at this point. Remember, what took Nixon down wasn't the burglary per se, it was the coverup.

Can we all agree that this issue is paralyzing the Trump administration and it's in everyone's best interest that whatever the truth is, we do what's needed to go get it? I don't see how any reasonable person could disagree with THAT. For Trump to move his agenda forward, this needs to be resolved. There's certainly parts of his agenda I want to see, but if anyone here thinks any of his more controversial stuff has a snowball's chance of happening with this [bleep] hanging over him... I think you need to re-think that.

Let's unite behind finding the truth here. Only the truth will set Trump free. Or put him in jail as the case may be.

The [bleep] orange-headed egomaniac could've prevented all this with just a LITTLE wisdom and humility. Ugh. frown

Please give us all here a very simple explanation of exactly HOW Russia could have made one iota's difference in the election.

We are waiting....

Just one example. Please.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!