Originally Posted by Jeff_O
I said this early on. Now that the alt.right is going full-retard with their "so what?" defense, it bears repeating.

Continually jousting with Trump over his denial that any of this amounted to "collusion" with the Russians is a distraction, say veteran intelligence hands. It amounts to looking for an explicit quid pro quo that may not exist. It misses, moreover, "what is right under our noses," wrote Rangappa, the former FBI counterintelligence agent, along with Sipher, the onetime CIA Moscow station chief, and Alex Finley, a former CIA operations officer, in a joint piece for the Just Security website. "There is no question that Russia made multiple, unprecedented attempts to penetrate a U.S. presidential campaign, that its approaches were not rebuffed, and that its contacts were sensitive enough that everyone, to a person, has concealed them.
"These facts might never be adjudicated inside a courtroom," they added. "They may not even be illegal—but they present a clear and present national security threat that we cannot ignore.

However, many WILL ignore it because they are partisan fücktards.

So sad!!! So................. so very full-retard of y'all. Congratulations?

Obama never was much into cyber security. I am a veteran and a government employee and had my personal information hacked through both those databases. It doesn't surprise me at all that Russia would try to break in. I am surprised it surprised anyone.