Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Benchman, I agree that the political calculus would be that he won't... as well as common sense, since it would give the impression of guilt.

However, that was also true of firing Comey when and how he did it... but he did it anyway.

He's clearly not a particularly rational nor forward-planning man. His emotions and id seem to override his judgement, routinely. So, as the pressure builds as Thursday approaches... who knows.

That "clearly not rational nor forward-planning man" beat put together a team that beat a bunch of seasoned Republican politicians and the rest of the political establishment. I'm guessing you think that was just happenstance.

Don't know where you source your intel but from what I see, the storm clouds have gathered, the cold wind has hit, the air smells like ozone, and the curtain of rain is sweeping across the landscape. It's close. Mueller et al know that while the end-game for this drama is still many months or years out, there's important maneuvers to be made in this, the middle game, and they are about to occur over the next few weeks or so. It's clearly been communicated to ranking Dem's in Congress- who've seen the intel, and were very antsy a few months ago- to just cool their jets and give LEO's a bit of time... that the hammer was coming... if you have followed the arc of their comments in both what they've said and how they've said it, that's pretty obvious.

I'll reiterate my desire to get some bets on the books with you guys.

Also, when it turns out I'm right about this stuff in general, and it will, , I'm concerned that I might not "teabag" you guys in a way that meets with your approval. Nice guy that I am, I want to be as considerate as possible (under the circumstances) and I know many here likely have a preference. So-- start thinkin' on that, 'k guys? Would you rather a simple side-to-side motion? Or maybe some circular action? If the latter, clockwise or counterclockwise? Do you want any knee-dips in there?

I can and WILL do my best to tailor the 'bagging to individual tastes but I need the info to do so. Thanks, buddies!

If you ran your mouth in person like you do on the internet, I'm thinking there are more then a few guys on here that would beat you like a red head stepchild.

Last edited by dodgefan; 06/03/17.