Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by sse
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
The longer this collusion investigation goes on without the slightest hint that Trump colluded with Russia, the more unhinged the left becomes. I am an empathetic kind of guy, and when I view Trump through the eyes of a liberal, I fully understand their rage.

Right out of the gate they were pissed that he hasn't attended a Toxic Masculinity course at a university. Then he set about to laying waste to every person or institution that stood in his way. Seems Meghan Kelly was one of the first to do battle with him. How are her ratings today? Then the entire media went on a crusade against him. Americans trust in the media is now at an all time low. One by one he knocked out his Republican competitors in the primaries. Then he laid waste to the cankled one. The entire FBI went after him and as a result they are now viewed collectively as a laughing stock. It's not like they were accomplishing great things anyway, but now the mask has been removed and they are being seen for what they are. A few Republican senators have decided to wage war with him. Corker and Flake are quitting now rather than face the humiliation of being primaried out. McCain went up against him, and all I can say about that is "bless his heart."

Meuller has been waging war against Trump with his team of Democratic rain makers. Public confidence in Mueller has plummeted and the best his team has tuned up is a decade old business deal that Manafort skirted the law on. Well that and the impressive indictment against a Russian company that didn't exist during the election. Trump has single handedly laid to waste all who would dare to stand in the way of him making the country great again and has managed to in fact Make America Great Again despite all of the distraction and interference. He's been nailing one economic record after another and has kept his promises in a way I cannot recall being done in my lifetime. He freed hostages that had been held in North Korea through the Obama years and is strategically laying the ground work to lessen their nuclear threat.

I didn't vote for Trump. I owe him and all of you an apology. I had read him wrong. He has been singularly fantastic and Comey remains a blithering pussy.

Unless something unexpected happens, Trump is on a path to be one of the best, if not the best conservative leader the country has ever seen, even surpassing Reagan.

He's got to do something about the budget deficit. True conservatives don't spend more money than they take in.

My guess is that the tax cuts and stimulation to the economy will more than cover this.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]