Ok, due to popular demand I'm releasing my much-anticipated Numerical Analysis (NA). To accomplish this, I used various maths and equations and shït. I've tried to make it retard-proof, but you guys are a steep challenge in that regard.

Please understand, I'm doing y'all a FAVOR here. More on that later.

The purpose of this NA is to quantify just how right tall have been and wrong I have been. I promise, you will get something to hang your tiny pinhead retard-hats on by the end of this, so buckle up and stick with me here. K? K.

First a couple facts. Trump fired Comey on May 9, 2017. As I type, that was 621 days ago. On May 10 I made my first post on this thread. Here it is:

Swamp-draining is fine by me but this wasn't that. In a bizarre way, Comey had credibility across the aisle. This was an ego- and emotion-based decision and, IMHO, a big mistake.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/05/10/comey-firing-trump-russia-238192?cid=apn

When was the last time we had a POTUS turtle up, fume for days, then fire the man investigating him? How'd that turn out?

My belief has been that there's a lot of "there" there in the Russian collusion mess. Might not reach Trump- might be confined to Page, Stone, Manafort, Flynn, or some combo, but I think it happened. I think law enforcement has been doing what they do: methodically building the case. I think this brings all that to a head. Guess we'll see. I kinda hope I'm wrong but I doubt it.

At which point- go see for yourselves, it's all right here archived on this thread- I was roundly mocked for how stoooopid that calm, rational, and as it turns out, CORRECT that opening statement was.

Let's close this one with this little nugget from Jaguar from right about then. Mined from this very thread- which by the way will be the MOTHER of all gold mines for examples of me being right and y'all being wrong. I can get YEARS of fun from just mining up this stuff! Good times, good times. Anyway, pretty funny in hindsight, eh? I sure think so.

Hat, the stupid SOB said he knew for certain Russia interferred in our election and they just hadnt as of yet found the evidence, indicating to the media that there had been collusion, which gave false hope to gullible suckers like Jell0.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!