Originally Posted by bigfish9684
Originally Posted by hatari
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Well... it appears that Mueller will be going all-in on obstruction.

:

How can you obstruct when:

1.) you run the executive branch and can order employees not to investigate BY LAW

2.) Have full and absolute pardon power

You have now convinced me you are 100% full of [bleep].

One redeeming value is that you will make my slow started thread make 1000 posts with your absurdity.

Ley those 2 points sink in. TRUMP CAN PARDON ANYONE FOR ANYTHING!!!

You have just been exposed (yet again) as a swallow minded, shallow thinking partisan troll

Swallow-minded. LOVE IT!!

He's not very fair either. Trump did not collude with Ruskies and its very probable Clinton did. Why else would they pay Bill 2x his normal speaking fee. Jell0 has no qualms about that.

Trump did not tell Comey to drop the case, Comey did not drop it, Comey said under oath he was not instructed to drop it, but he was told to change the words on Hillarys illegal acts, which he did, and was told Lynch would obstruct justice regardless what they found. Comey thus obstructed the Hilkary investigation in that there was no recorded interviews and he did not question her as she was free due to an obstructed investigation, by Comey and Lynch.

All of that means nothing to libs like Jell0. Either insanity has him obsessed only in Trump, or a traitorous, low life, disingenuous two-faced personality is acceptable to him.

Last edited by jaguartx; 06/19/17.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin