Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Now D.C. is abuzz that Mr. Trump will force out Sessions & Rubenstien so as to do an AG recess appointment, so as to avoid the need for Senste approval.

But he's innocent. I mean, it's NOT that Mueller et al have got his crew by the short hairs; that'd be a ridiculous conclusion here. That's just those delusional Democrats and their alternative reality. Mmm hmm. That's the ticket. crazy

I'll say one thing for this clown- he's entertaining! He may suck major ass at being POTUS, but being scandalously entertaining in a Kardashian kind of way is something he's GREAT at. Too bad that doesn't translate to being even a competatnt POTUS.

He's screwed either way but if he goes after Mueller it'll happen even faster. Unlike the 35% of America with their head up Putin's ass, some Republicans have a spine... and some patriotism. But that won't stop Clown Shoes. He's like a moth to the flame.

And yeah, I've been proven right on all this.... and that will only continue in the coming weeks/months (he doesn't have years). Read it and weep fellas.
The only thing proven is you're a dolt and should keep your pie hole buttoned or full of cock what ever it takes to make the crap stop spewing from it

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT