Originally Posted by LeroyBeans

Why I did, of course.
Makes you an uninvited guest.

Originally Posted by LeroyBeans

Keep up your spirits, things will only get worse.

Get worse for you I'm sure. Wait until November 2020 and you'll get a whole new definition on how your world gets worse as ours improves.

Take a closer look and see how we've shared a few laughs and some pleasant camaraderie this past week. Though it might be at JeffOs expense, he earned it. He's not on ignore because he tried to back his stance, until it became absurd.

I've enjoyed on and offline correspondence with a number of Fire members I have yet to meet over this last bit of fun,and now hope I get opportunity one day soon to met in person, as I have others. All it took for me to make a few new friends over the past two weeks was a sense of humor and a bit of creativity. Something that I'm sure never crossed your anti-social personality disorder ridden brain. Make a new friend? I'm thinking that would be awkward and uncomfortable for you.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo