Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Predictably, Trump is backtracking on releasing the full report. Fits the same pattern as when he said (several times) he'd be happy to be interviewed under oath by Mueller.

He's "hold me back!" guy in a bar fight. grin

The report will eventually see daylight. Not much point debating it until it does. I'll be here for whatever degree of beatdown I have coming, once it is, though judging from the activity on the exercise thread I won't actually have to listen to a bunch of you! Oh well, that's your choice. I was plenty clear.

The report is no small thing, and you are correct to be worried about it. I've conceded I was wrong about the criminal conspiracy part and I've said all along obstruction was not a big concern for me. Remember, my original mantra, before I went full-retard on criminality, was that Trump and/or high campaign officials would b shown to have colluded. That's still VERY much in play here. Just sayin'.

If they were indicting the low hanging fruit for a couple of lies that had nothing to do with Russia, and a few false loan applications....

I imagine they would not have hesitated to go after Trump or anyone else that committed crimes.

Not only did Trump not collude with Russia to steal the election..., NOBODY did. That is clear.

But, by all means keep thinking that Trump will be removed from office or shamed from office.

You need to give it a figgin' break. The entire investigation was and is a hoax.

Not ONE SINGLE smidgen of proof.

Yet, you continue to impugn our POTUS.

How would you like it if stories day in a day out ran on national news that YOU were a child molester... When you damned knew well you weren't. And nobody could possibly have evidence of such?

You wouldn't.

Just stop already.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!