I think it’s absolutely hilarious watching Jello run around looking for “evidence” under every rock and anonymous source. Jello is unraveling and it’s toofuckingfunny to ignore.

He can’t help himself and what’s sad about this whole abortion of an “investigation” is that it’s proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that the treasonous and seditious actions of the Obongo administration runs deep and isn’t contained to the democrats only. There’s a lot of treasonous POS on the republican side.

The entire debacle is pathetic and should be enough justification to run 90%+ of the rats in DC out on a rail after tarring and feathering. Jeff might laugh and pretend that this is isolated in its scope but it makes me sick that our representatives are actively working to undermine our constitutional rights and both sides would willingly sell their souls to the devil if it gets them re-elected. There’s nothing funny about any of this other than the irony of how it’s going to backfire on the democrats.

The country I love is being ruined while the Caligulas and Nero’s, along with their minions like Jello, laugh. The real Americans, the patriots that love this country, will get the last laugh in the end because we won’t go quietly and their reckoning will be our cleansing. I’d rather die fighting than watch our country destroyed by their greed and corruption.

There’s nothing funny about any of this and the joy Jello gets from his bullshitt “sources” tells me all I need to know about him. He used to be funny in court jester kind of way but to see the happiness this sedition and treason brings him tells me all I need to know about that clown. #treasonouspieceofshitt

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~