In the spirit of nonconfrontationalism I am offering up something that perhaps we can all agree on, which is that Rudy G. is a spectacularly bad "spokeslawyer". Yes?

Most recently, he said- he SAID- that he worried his tombstone would say he lied for Trump. Then he walked it back but DUDE... really?!

He also said, again, that the proposed Moscow Trump Tower that, well, everyone involved lied about, had no plans, nothing to look at here folks, just a letter of intent, which he famously said wasn't even signed, only to have a signed copy rammed up his butt the very next day (hey, I'm confronting Rudy G. here, I mean THATS ok, right Hatari?).

The problem is either he's lying through his teeth, or people are lying to him and then he's passing it along. Either way, it throws the bright lights on the issue that this group has, which is getting caught blatantly lying over, and over, and OVER about all things Russia. We can agree about that, yeah? Still trying to be nonconfrontationalistic here. We do agree that they've been caught in a series of lies, yes? Could be innocent; perfectly explainable, etc, but we agree they've been lying?

Anyway, here's a link to a The Hill story about the Trump Tower plans. Apparently it was gonna be quite the place! Perhaps, when Mr. Trump is finished Making America Great Again, he'll get to build it. Here's hoping!

https://thehill.com/homenews/admini...at-reportedly-contradict-giuliani-claims

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!