Originally Posted by Springcove
Jello are you really this stupid or is it just the fall off the ladder? You can’t even climb a ladder you retard and I’m suppose to think your politically savvy? PTSD from a ladder fall!!! Your a friggin puss.. Go back to your bong and overdose you worthless piece of 💩

Just to correct the record yet again, which is apparently necessary because the sack of shït liars are at it again, I neither fell off a ladder nor do I have PTSD. Since they probably are lying about this as well, let me add that I receive no disability payment from any entity whatsoever. I'm self employed, very busy, very successful, and killin' it. Let me put it this way. I'll make more money this month than any three of the liars put together. Yep. Suck on THAT.

Those lies are being put forth as a form of character assasination. It's a desperation move by the liars and an indicator of how far "you" have fallen on this forum that it's so widespread and tolerated. You want to know who are pussiês? People who resort to lies because that's all they have left, and people who knowingly promulgate said lies. I'm calling a bunch of you pûssies right now.

The truth is I'm beating the lying sons of bïtches like a drum, right here, archived, on this thread. I've been proven to be correct at every turn on the issues central to this thread. They, incorrect. I know that makes some vag's get sandy around here. That amuses me greatly since, after all, I'm right and they're wrong and it only gets better for me and worse for them every day.

So Bigfish, Deflave, and the other liars, just keep lying. Doesn't hurt me and shows what piles of shït you are and the weakness of your game. wink

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!