So, the exercise is goalpost-moving that defines the Individual-1 administration as they get caught in lie after lie after lie continues.

Now we've gone from (paraphrasing) "I have no business interests in Russia!" to an admission by PINO's own lawyer that that was a baldface lie, and in fact, PINO had a major venture in play literally up to the election.

It's our understanding that they went on throughout 2016,” Giuliani said, adding that “there weren't a lot of them, but there were conversations. Can't be sure [of] the exact dates, but the president can remember having conversations with him about it."
Pressed by host Chuck Todd, Giuliani said that the discussions could have extended until October or November.

I love how he phrases it in the 3rd person.... "it's our understanding...". How about this, Rudy G: "My client is a pathological liar and we are now forced to admit he was lying to the American public about his Russian business interests right up to the election".

So, as he was running for POTUS, Individual-1 lied repeatedly to give Russia cover in it attack; he lied about the major biz deal he was pursuing in Moscow; his campaign chairman was passing granular polling data to Russia; and then, just to bring it full circle here, PINO lied ("could be a fat kid in moms basement") to facilitate the weaponization of that data, along with the hacked DNC stuff.

In short he's a proven lying traitorous POS who cheated and therefore is an illegitimate POTUS. You cannot alt.fact this away.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!