Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Dunno if you guys saw this.

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/07/09/us/politics/trump-russia-kushner-manafort.html?referer=

NOT a good look, especially since they are only now disclosing this meeting. The pincers are closing...

Thought the notion of an impenetrable cyber-whatever was pretty funny. The man will say ANYTHING. Anyway, neither here nor there in the big picture, just kinda embarrassing to have such a naive POTUS. But at least now we know for sure Russia wasn't involved: Putin says so! Vehemently! crazy

Ahhh, we have been so owned on this one.

Translation:

"This is the one that will bring Trump down, and put Hillary in the Whitehouse! Nevermind that the story 3 days ago didn't work, or the one last week, or the week before that. This is REAL! I can feel it in my liberal bones!

,,,,I mean this story comes from a credible news source. Just like all the other stories they have done on him. ,,, Oh, all those retractions and CNN backpeddling doesn't matter. THIS one is it! And if it isn't, then I wait with transgenitals in hand for evening news tomorrow for a better work of fiction."

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!