By the way, I told you guys about Mueller having this intel months ago. At the time I believe I received a chorus of, in essence, "fake news!" howls.

The thing is, the Steele dossier was a valid data point, among many others, from which to launch FISA warrants and an investigation.

The thing is, the investigation has proven to be utterly valid and the conspiracy utterly real. The opposite of a witch hunt.

Individual-1 (poor him!) has already been shown to have lied to give Putin cover. He knew it was Russia hacking, and he lied. He lied to you, me, everyone. He knew, he lied, he's a traitor.

And you wanks have been shown to be indoctrinated puppets of a huckster and his complicit media by willfully ignoring obvious reality. And I'm ashamed of you, a group of people I actually used to hold up to my liberal friends as an example of online right-wing rationality. And what's really strange to me is that YOU KNOW IT. But you're too addicted to the conspiracies to let go and too prideful to admit it.

Reality is gonna HURT.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!