Nice little panicky tweetstorm from POTUS today. I'm confining my criticisms of him to Russia-related stuff (here at least) so within that context, I'd opine that the wheels are starting to come off the [bleep] cart because he knows damn well and good that Mueller will demonstrate collusion, and now the table is set as far as the criminality of such, as detailed in the indictments Friday.

It ain't gonna end well for Trump, Kushner, that arrogant-smirking POS Trump Jr, etc. Being cracked like eggs on national television is going to be not-fun.

It only took our "genius" POTUS 15 months to realize what I was saying days after the election, which again is right here on the forum, in writing. And may I point out that many of you informed me how utterly stoopid I was at the time for saying it. Considering that yes, once again, I was right and "you" were wrong (and were total pricks about it, naturally) it's fair to say: you're [bleep] stoopid. And your stoopidities are all right here, archived on the forum, forever. Golf clap, guys! Golf clap.

"If it was the GOAL of Russia to create discord, disruption and chaos within the U.S. then, with all of the Committee Hearings, Investigations and Party hatred, they have succeeded beyond their wildest dreams. They are laughing their asses off in Moscow. Get smart America!”

QUICK! Run back to your alt.right news safe place and go lalalalala! Alt.snowflakes, more like. crazy

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!