Originally Posted by Jeff_O
He just might be onto something. crazy

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/07/politics/ken-starr-indictments-smerconish-cnntv/index.html

There was campaign collusion; I was right, y'all were wrong (and were [bleep] about it). But we will wait for official confirmation before we address that little detail. Teabagging can wait. I'm a patient man.

Of far more interest to me, since this one is in the bag, is whether Trump himself directed or was aware of this. I've gone both ways with my thoughts on that. I've come back around to thinking he was aware and likely did provide some guidance to his guilty-as-sin underlings... it fits his behavior patterns and general egomaniacal arrogance towards limits on his behavior. But we'll see. As I've also gone to great lengths to make clear, IF he did not know a thing about this- which is possible- then I really hope this does NOT spin into an obstruction case; unless there's more to that that we do not yet know.

But if anyone still thinks there's no collusion between Russia and the Trump campaign you need to come back to planet Earth.

LOL!! Once again JellO has resurrected himself to stretch his dick farther than it actually reaches. 'Course he has to continually modify his mantra to match the latest speculation. laugh

Fresh bong water, dude???

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ