What Mr. T defines (over and over, shuddup already) as a "very good man" is telling, isn't it? Manafort is a convicted felon who perpetrated massive fraud and tax evasion schemes- I.E., stealing from, wait for it, every tax-paying American citizen which sure as hell includes ME..... while working as an unregistered agent for a foreign government. Yeah, just a real peach of a guy.

"Drain the swamp" my hairy white butt. crazy

Anyway, it's just a sideshow. You guys know, because I've said it all along, right here, in writing, archived, that in no way do I personally support an IP going after POTUS for just "whatever". So for example, though it's gonna fück Trump in the ass that he ordered Cohen to commit crimes on his behalf, I'm not personally pleased with any of that aspect of this.

What I want to know, and what this nation needs to know, is whether the man sitting in the Oval Office conspired with an enemy of America to affect the exercise of our democracy (hint: he did). It's that simple. Since I'm still pretty dang sure he DID do that, and every bit of ancillary evidence that's in the public domain says yep he did, which you'd realize if you weren't such addled partisan RETARDS.... I'm pleased that despite "your" best efforts we have have an actual patriotic American (unlike, say, YOU fuggin idiots) looking into it.

The shït is headed for the fan though. Make no mistake about THAT. Yikes. Hang on.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!