Originally Posted by Jeff_O
https://mobile.nytimes.com/2018/04/...rumps-longtime-lawyer-michael-cohen.html

Oh my.

Yeah..... they'd do THAT frivolously!

Get ready guys, it's coming. Since you've got blinders on you might not see the outlines. Manafort was in comms with a person he KNEW was Russian intelligence. Bannon founded CA. CA looted data from Facebook. Said data went from CA to Russia, was weaponized, and came back in the form of precisely targeted trolls and bots. DTJr was in comms with Wiki. Wiki received the DNC emails from Russia, weaponized them, and deployed them in timed coordinated batches to hurt Clinton.

This is all either 100% known and proven out, or clear as a bell to anyone not in a bubble. Hint:...... oh never [bleep] mind. crazy

I've swung back and forth on whether I thought POTUS (sic) knew at the time and is a flat traitor, or found out, fired Manafort, and then obstructed his lying ass off ever since, in which case he's just a lying sack of shït idiot. Either way, he's screwed.

There's no way on God's green earth that the FBI raids the office of a sitting POTUS (sic) personal lawyer unless they got him. No WAY.

Constitutional crises inbound. Pardon pen oiled up. You're about to get tested, my fine but spun-out friends. Choose wisely.

Or, I could be wrong and it's allllllll just a big deep state witch hunt. Yeah, that's the ticket.

Dumb [bleep].

Yeah no chance that vindictive, weaponized agencies, long acting with impunity would ever do something frivolous. Of course I guess in their CYA death throws this probably doesn't seem frivolous to them at all. Certainly no more frivolous than the very same agencies little failed 'insurance policy' to be used if her royal highness ended up possibly loosing. Thought you might enjoy this blast from the past, being a music lover and all...different players, same game.

Liberalism; The impossible yet accepted notion that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.