Hey, look at that. Good job guys. Really.

I'm not saying I'm in the know, nor am I trying to rub my knowledge in your face. What I AM saying is that you guys are badly overplaying the "fake news!" card... there's a lot of info out there, but if you only read as far left as FOX (yes I read FOX), then you aren't hearing it. Which I can only surmise is the case, because boy oh boy, are you guys missing and/or willfully ignoring a ton of stuff here.

In order to believe what you seem to, I'd have to ignore vast reams of very specific information that is widely available (except in the alt.right echo chamber). I'd have to believe in a conspiracy SO VAST, so broad, and so clever that it involves our entire intelligence apparatus, our entire establishment press, numerous telling quotes from congressmen and senators both R & D, my own observations of Trump's (lack of) character for decades, and so on. WTF would I do THAT?! Because the alternative is that Trump cheated, which fits his personality perzactly, and has been trying to cover it up (ditto).

What would Occam say?

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!