To be quite honest, I have no idea how this will all come out. Just like everyone else at this point in time, including Jello, who also has no clue. But yet he so badly wants everyone to believe he's "in the know" in some way for some illusive insecure reason. That's blind arrogance at its finest.

The only reason I'm involved here is that at my age I simply don't suffer fools real well. Especially when a person arrogantly tries to tell me what I should think and then he tries to rub my nose and others' noses in it in various ways if I/we don't agree with his assessment. That is pathetic self-righteous behavior. Most dictionaries define self-righteous behavior as having or being characterized by a certainty, especially an unfounded one, that one is totally correct or morally superior.

When I use the term self-righteous and arrogant fool in Jello's direction, I'm not necessarily talking just about this topic.

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ