Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Lol you guys earlier on this thread, in writing, denying there even was a Russian attack on American democracy.

Lol all your juvenile name-calling at that time. Since I was correct, flip it around. Who's the real idiots? Why, YOU! Bwa ha ha.

Lol how you've become such cartoon cutouts of functional adults that you can't even concede that point. Very impressive, the pass you've given yourselves throughout this whole mess, as over and over and over again, I've been shown to be right, and you wrong. Whatever bitches' brew of politics constitutes the "Right" these days, personal accountability ain't part of it.

And the best is yet to come! And it'll be fairly soon. Prediction: Mueller will drop reports demonstrating the Trump himself knew of this attack at the time, knew it was Russian military/intelligence in origin, was in comms with them through intermediaries, and has lied and covered up and obstructed since.

........ and you'll give him, and by extension yourselves, a pass on that. Golf clap for the alt.snowflake.right.

<clap>

No dumbass.

Everyone knows that the Russian scum have always spied on us, and messed with whatever they could. That's not changed since before the Cold War.

But since this breach of security took place on OObama's watch, and only exposed the dirty truth about the DNC, I'll let it slide like OObama did... smile

Oh yeah... Did you miss the part where Rosey stood up there and said no American Citizen had anything to do with this?

Of course with THAT wording, he could mean that OOBama did. laugh

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!