Just had a nice, long post get deleted by a crash. Ugh.

Here it is in a nutshell guys, and while I'm having my fun busting balls as it becomes obvious to anyone with two brain cells to rub together that I'm right and you're wrong... I'm being serious now.

As I've been saying since the beginning, Russia has punked us. I suspect that the emails that Jr. just had to release are an example of that. That initial email to him reads like a pure setup, and he bought it hook line and sinker.

There will be more Russian time bombs to come, mark my words. They'll time them to cause max disruption and chaos and eventually they take down our POTUS-- actually they already have. But formally so. They'll make it impossible that he stays.

THIS is what the intel guys mean by "compromised". They have incredible leverage over our POTUS right now. I've also said that this was the real worry and I said THAT at the beginning. What will Trump do when threatened with this? What WOUDN'T he do to not go down in history as a traitor?

I'm gonna bust your balls over this. You have it coming. I'm gonna lord it over some of you forever. Sorry 'bout that. You'd do the same, so actually, I'm not sorry about that, I think it's funny as [bleep]. But back to being serious: guys it's time to start coming back to rationality. Things got so inflamed and partisan that I get it, you dug in. And I get that it's gotta be humiliating, and I'll do my part to ram that humiliation down your [bleep] THROATS.... because that's what we are doing here; we are men busting balls on the internet and, well, it's your turn to fry. But in real life? Time to come back, guys. Time to eat some crow and man up and admit you got fleeced and bring it on back to being the good patriotic Americans I know that most of you are. POTUS Pence ain't gonna be so bad. This isn't the end of the world.

Plus, there's this bonus: whenever you need a little pick-me-up, just imagine this sound, coming from the general direction of Oregon, in my inimitable voice:

Bwa ha ha ha ha! grin

Time to come home guys. America needs you. Serious now. Bring it in. Hands together. Go America!!!

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!